Friday, February 15, 2008

My name is Melissa, and I am a Woot-aholic.


I have a problem.
I am addicted to Woot.
Admitting the problem is a great start - but with something as spectacular as a Woot-Off occurs - as it is today - I have no strength of resolve.
I am very likely to buy something -
and it will be cool -
and it will be cheap.
From Wikipedia:
Woot's tagline is "One Day, One Deal." Generally, Woot offers one product per day until its stock of that item is sold out or the product is replaced at midnight Central Time with the next offering. If a product sells out during its run, the next item still does not appear until midnight, except during Woot-Offs. Products are never announced beforehand and can easily sell out in a few hours or even minutes.
They also have sister sites for wine and tshirts. The tshirts are winning designs entered into woot contest and voted on by woot's online community. Awesome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.