Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Lily Munster was a hottie . . .

As a child I did so love the Munsters. Halloween fun celebrated in hues of silver and black on my beloved tv screen. Pure joy.


I have known for quite some time that Yvonne De Carlo was a looker under all of that oh-so-spooky, oh-so-vampy Munster makeup and costuming.


Today I came across this pic of the lovely starlet in "Song of Scheherazade " (1947) She plays an exotic temptress which was certainly a natural action for this sublime beauty.

1 comment:

Derek C. F. Pegritz said...

Hottie, hell--Yvonne de Carlo was a twenty-five megaton atom bomb disguised as a dame!

She and the lady who played Morticia Addams in the original tv series (whose name I simply can never remember) were my two first childhood crushes. Which probably explains a lot about how I turned out later in life....